There is an over abundance of experiences any Disney fanatic, young or old, can have at any Disney destination. From Disneyland in California to any number of Adventures by Disney experiences around the world, if you want to do Disney, you have plenty of options to fit your mood. I grew up going to Disneyland with my family every few years. In 2014, we took Ladybug to Disney World for the first time. If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you know how much we love Disney World. But, even though we’ve been to Disney World three times now, we have barely touched the surface of all the things we want to do pertaining to Disney.
Below is our Disney Bucket List. Most of these items are things we want to experience at Disney World because that is where we are most familiar. I will be marking these items off as we experience them. And you can bet I will write about them and offer tips and share stories along the way as we experience all this Disney magic.
- Stay at the Polynesian Village Resort
- Visit Typhoon Lagoon
- Ride all the rides that have a height requirement
- Take Ladybug to Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Ride Splash Mountain during the nighttime fireworks show
- Take Ladybug to meet Sofia the First
- Dine with the princesses at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Have an adult only dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Have a character dinner at Cape May Café
- Have a character dinner at Chef Mickey’s
- Mingle with royalty for dinner at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian
- Meet the princes when they accompany the princesses on Velentine’s Day
- Watch Fantasmic!
- See the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- Arrive in time for the Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Say hello to Mickey and Minnie at all four Disney World parks during one trip
- Attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party
- Attend Mickey’s Ver Merry Christmas Party
- Take the Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Magic Kingdom
- Visit every Disney park around the world
Go on a Disney cruise(completed February 2017)
- Experience an Adventure by Disney trip
- Stay at Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii
What is on your Disney bucket list?
Like this? Pin for later.
Like this? Follow Becoming a Traveling Family on Bloglovin’!